Finding out that you have adult growth hormone deficiency (AGHD) can help put your mind at ease that your many symptoms are not linked to a more severe medical condition. However, if left untreated, AGHD can lead to further health issues. In this report, we will look at the HGH benefits and side effects that men and women can expect to receive from their treatment in Dallas, TX.
Human growth hormone is an essential chemical released into the bloodstream by the pituitary gland. It supports cell regeneration, metabolism, libido, immunity, brain functions, heart health, and more. For all those reasons, maintaining an adequate supply of HGH is crucial to a healthy body and mind. Unfortunately, as with other hormone levels, nature sometimes has other plans. That is when understanding the HGH benefits and side effects are crucial.
Most people will have no side effects at all from HGH therapy. The primary cause of adverse reactions is an excess of HGH in the body. When a doctor prescribes HGH injections, he or she uses extreme care to calculate how much HGH a person requires for proper hormonal balance. That way, the receiver can expect only benefits without any side effects from treatment. When prescribed by a hormone specialist, HGH therapy purchased from licensed US pharmacies is safe to use.
*Most people will receive only HGH benefits with no side effects from HGH therapy prescribed by a hormone specialist.
HGH Benefits for Adults in Dallas, TX
If you are diagnosed with adult growth hormone deficiency, you already have many symptoms you look forward to seeing disappear. As we start this detailed look into the HGH benefits and side effects that could occur, you will notice that most, if not all, of your symptoms are covered by the benefits listed below.
Here are the HGH benefits for adults in Dallas, Texas who are diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency:
- More energy and endurance
- Deeper sleep
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Happier mood and disposition
- Decreased feelings of depression
- Better thought processes and focus
- Improved memory recall
- Loss of abdominal and body fat
- Enhanced cell reproduction to improve internal organ structure and function
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles and firmer skin
- Better nail and hair growth
- Stronger bones
- Immune system support for reduced illness
- Faster healing from injuries and illness
- Enhanced sexual desire, arousal, and performance
- Sharper night vision
- Lower total and LDL cholesterol
- Reduced blood pressure levels
- Decreased temperature sensitivity
- Increased exercise capacity
- Improved motivation, drive, and productivity
Not only does overall quality of life improve with HGH therapy, but the risk factors for the following health conditions decrease:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease
Potential HGH Side Effects and How You Can Lower the Risk
Some of the benefits of HGH, such as increased muscle and bone strength, lead some individuals to abuse this medication. Bodybuilders and athletes tend to engage in the illegal online purchase of HGH injections for these reasons. They are also the ones most likely to experience HGH side effects due to raising human growth hormone levels higher than the body needs.
When there is too much HGH in the bloodstream, these are the side effects that could occur:
- Joint, nerve, and muscle pain
- Swelling in the tissues and joints caused by fluid retention (edema)
- Increased insulin resistance resulting in type 2 diabetes
- Acromegaly (bone enlargement)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- High cholesterol
- Enlargement of the heart and internal organs
- Numbness and tingling in the skin
- Gynecomastia (male breast enlargement)
Although most people who receive doctor-prescribed HGH therapy will never experience any adverse reactions, side effects could occur. Let your prescribing doctor know at once if you notice any unexpected changes. By lowering the HGH dosage, the side effects will disappear. Only the doctor should make any changes in HGH dosage and treatment.